This is the FeatherWing OLED: it adds a 128x32 monochrome OLED plus 3...
This synchronous switching step-down (or buck) regulator takes an input...
This is the tiniest little LED grid, with 64 full RGB color pixels in a...
Laser dust sensor is a digital universal particle concentration...
Camera for computer Banana Pi M2+, with sensor CMOS 5 Megapixels...
The DE0-Nano board introduces a compact-sized FPGA development platform suited for prototyping circuit designs such as robots and "portable" projects. The board is designed to be used in the simplest possible implementation targeting the Cyclone IV device up to 22,320 LEs.
The DE0-Nano has a collection of interfaces including two external GPIO headers to extend designs beyond the DE0-Nano board, on-board memory devices including SDRAM and EEPROM for larger data storage and frame buffering, as well as general user peripheral with LEDs and push-buttons.
The advantages of the DE0-Nano board include its size and weight, as well as its ability to be reconfigured without carrying superfluous hardware, setting itself apart from other general purpose development boards. In addition, for mobile designs where portable power is crucial, the DE0-Nano provides designers with three power scheme options including a USB mini-AB port, 2-pin external power header and two DC 5V pins.
Cyclone® IV EP4CE22F17C6N FPGA
- 22,320 Logic elements (LEs)
- 594 Embedded memory (Kbits)
- 66 Embedded 18 x 18 multipliers
- 4 General-purpose PLLs
- 153 Maximum FPGA I/O pins
Configuration Status and Set-Up Elements
- On-board USB-Blaster circuit for programming
- Altera serial configuration device – EPCS16
- Two 40-pin Headers (GPIOs) provides 72 I/O pins
- Two 5V power pins, two 3.3V power pins and four ground pins
- One 26-pin header provides 16 digital I/O pins and 8 analog input pins to connect to analog sensors, etc
- 32MB SDRAM
- 2Kb I2C EEPROM
General User Input/Output
- 8 green LEDs
- 2 debounced push-buttons
- 4 dip switches
- ADI ADXL345, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit)
- NS ADC128S022, 8-Channel, 12-bit A/D Converter
- 50 ksps to 200 ksps
- On-board 50MHz clock oscillator
- USB Type mini-AB port (5V)
- Two DC 5V pins of the GPIO headers (5V)
- 2-pin external power header (3.6-5.7V)
- Connect with 5-megapixel CMOS Sensor (D5M)
- Connect with LCD Touch Screen Module (LTM)
- Connect with Analog to Digital/Digital to Analog Conversion Daughter Card (THDB-ADA)